12.07.2010

What? MORE Cupcakes?!

So it is pretty obvious that I love dessert and even more obvious I love cupcakes.
So...
Here are some more!

First up to bat...
Baked By Melissa = adorable tiny filled cupcakes!
We found the tiny stand on Spring Street but the main shop is on 14th St. in Union Square.
My friend Emma and I devoured them within 45 seconds.
They have fun flavors like mint grasshopper, chocolate chip cookie pancake, and red velvet.
It was $5.00 for 6 little ones. Not the best deal.

Overall:
These were too small to really feel satisfied.
BUT, they were too cute.
Website:


NEXT!


Butter Lane!
HUGE UPGRADE FROM THE ABOVE!
(And from Magnolia, jus' sayin'!)
Butter Lane is located on 7th Street near Ave A.
I went on a nice walk with my friend Stacy one night and we made a stop on our way home!
On the left, chocolate cake with BURBON VANILLA frosting- AMAZING
On the right, chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting-AMAZING!
Both had moist cake, they were out of vanilla cake so I did double chocolate.
The frosting was flavorful, rich, creamy, sinful!
It was also $2.00 a cupcake day. Win!

Overall:
Perfect cupcakes!

Website:


DRUMROLL PLEASE


CRUMBS!!!

Crumbs cupcakes are fantastic!
There is a rivalry between Crumbs and Magnolia, and I still have not decided which side I am on. 
Moist cake, melt in your mouth frosting, very crave-able!
I had the one on the very left, my friends had the other ones!
It was basic vanilla/vanilla, and I was very happy!
There are a lot of fun crazy flavors to try, but I am a traditional when it comes to some desserts!
I went to the one on 8th Street in Greenwich Village.

Overall:
Another great cupcake! Bigger in size than both above!

Website:


No comments:

Post a Comment