12.16.2010

If You Think In-N-Out is Good...


TRY FIVE GUYS BURGER!!!


During my trip to Jersey for Thanksgiving, my brother and I decided to have our own pig-out session after seeing Harry Potter. 
ATTENTION: 
5 Guys can send people in a burger induced trance.
It was that good.
First of all, that picture does not do it justice, but it is all I could do since my hands were pretty full.
So you walk into Five Guys, then you see a blackboard saying:
"Our potatoes are from ____", that day they were from Idaho. 
I love that the potatoes are fresh and real!
Then, you see barrels of peanuts surrounding the counter. 
PEANUTS!
You get to crack open some peanuts while you wait for your meal. Insane.
Then you order your burger with so many free options, such as onions, tomatoes, lettuce, etc. Some places, those toppings have a charge, just sayin'.
Then you get your amazing burger and your amazing fries and you dig in.
It was quite the experience. 

Overall:
A+ for burgers and fries.
Also, a chain, and you would never know that.

Website:
With locations near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment