12.08.2010

Ipuddo! Noodle Soup!

So Ipuddo, Japanese Noodle Soup House!
On 4th Ave at 10th Street.


Beware:
Wait was an hour, but WORTH it!
Also, you cannot take out, or bring any food home after, so GO WITH AN APPETITE! 

I went to Ipuddo with my friend Alex, also my dining buddy, and it was only 1 block from where I live! 

We started off with the Hirata buns which were steam buns filled with pork marinated in their house special sauce!!  2/$8 Pork was soooOO tender and out of this world. A must.


Alex ordered their Akamura Modern noodle soup which is what all of the  foodies in the world rave about, including people on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" (Chopsticks Edition) on Food Network.
 I didn't order it because it was spicy.

Instead, I ordered the  Shiromaru Hakata Classic which was $14. This is described as "the original tonkotsu' soup noodle with pork loin chashu, kikurage, menma, 1/2 boiled egg, red pickled ginger, sesame & scallions."

This picture does not do the soup justice. Sorry.

We were very stuffed, but we could not pass up the Green Tea Ice Cream.
OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Overall:

Food was excellent and cooked too perfection. 
A bit pricey, but definitely worth it for quality. 
Busy busy.. expect to wait. 
Fun ambiance..Service was on point.

Place is original..5 star place and I mean it.

Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment