12.04.2010

Peanut Butter Jelly Time! (Early September 2010)

On a rainy summer afternoon my friend Christina and I went on a field trip to


On 240 Sullivan Street in the West Village  

I had "The Elvis"


This consisted of peanut butter, banana, and honey, toasted to perfection.
It also came with carrot sticks and potato chips, just like mom used to make!
This restaurant was adorable and retro, even the diet coke was in an old-school bottle! 
I realized (after I ate my sandwich) that I could have ordered "The Elvis" without the crust.  Alas, it was wonderful either way! 
I was stuffed after the first half of the sandwich so I took the other half to go, all wrapped in foil. 

Overall:
This themed restaurant was a lot of fun and if you are a peanut butter lover like I am, then you will LOVE it. 
Perfect for an afternoon lunch!
Other selections include "The Fluffernutter" and "The Jerry Seinfeld" which the website describes.
Also, the homemade peanut butter made on-site is also sold in many flavors such as "Chocolate Dream" "The Bee's Knee's" (Honey) "Cinnamon Swirl" & More!

Website:



No comments:

Post a Comment