2.25.2011

Vapiano!

This place was amazing!!!


Vipiano is an Italian chain but it's so fun!
Here is what you do:
1. When you walk in, the hostess gives you a card.
2. You find a seat yourself.
3. You go up to the kitchen area labeled "Salad" or "Pizza" or "Pasta" and you order. If you order pasta you get to choose your noodles! AHA!
4. The chef has you tap your card on the machine.
5. Then you go eat.
6. When you leave, the hostess swipes your card and the total amount of $ is on there for you to pay.
6. You leave with a mini container of GUMMY BEARS! WIN.

SO FUN!
It is do it yourself style dining which is good for many reasons but a big one is that you have your own tab and you pay for your own food.
A plus for big groups!

So I started with the Strawberry Spinach Salad with goat cheese and berry vinaigrette.
Perfect.

Alex had the Ceasar! Not the best pic but you can see the card below and some olive oil for the amazing bread!

Then I had the alfredo with chicken and broccoli. Perfect. Not too creamy, not too light. 




Alex had the pasta with sausage and sauce. Somehow the pic doesn't show off the food, but Alex's reaction to it.
ha.

Somehow I managed to MATCH the color of my food. I didn't plan it.
The place looked cool.


We shared the cheesecake dessert. It was FREE because I signed up for the club online and I got a coupon emailed to me! woohoo!

And even the to-go containers were trendy


Overall:
I am DEFINITELY going back to Vipiano!! Affordable, yummy, and fun!
Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment