2.24.2011

Something Extraordinary...(San Diego, Winter 2011)

 Whilst at home in San Diego over my winter break, I decided to have a lunch date with my beloved Thanh. We ended our date with dessert, at the infamous Extraordinary Desserts!

We were so full from our lunch at Lotus Thai, we could not bear the idea of two desserts, so we shared one!
And boy was that a good choice!

We shared the Blood Orange Ricotta Torte!


Part of the reason Extraordinary Desserts is so amazing is because of the presentation.
I mean, look at it!
The cake was moist, the frosting was perfectly whipped, not too heavy not too light. The blood orange added a zing to the sweetness. Perfect choice for something that won't make you feel like you will keel over afterwards!
Overall:
Perfect. Extraordinary Desserts never lets me down!
Check our their website, they were featured on Food Network too!
Website:


No comments:

Post a Comment