2.20.2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

On my 23rd birthday, my friend Alex took me to
The Bryant Park Grill.
One of the best dinners in NYC so far!

When we arrived, somehow, my amazing sister called in to order us crab cakes. It was a huge surprise and she knows how much I love them, so the night began perfectly!

Here is Alex and I with our crab cakes!



Then for my main course, I chose the Filet Mignon.
It was breathtaking! (Austin Powers reference)
It came with fingerling potatoes and some veggies.
Love me a birthday steak! 
Not the best pic. Oh well.


Alex had the goat cheese ravioli. 
AMAZING.


For dessert my sister ALSO arranged for me to have the cheesecake. Amazing! Beautifully presented. Very rich, but Junior's takes the cake (pun intended).


Overall:
Perfect place to celebrate a special night. 
I am very thankful to be in NYC this year!

Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment