2.20.2011

Restaurant Week February 2011!


I went to Mezzogiorno with Emma, one of my best friends! 
We wanted to experience restaurant week in NYC! 



Cute place in Soho! 



We started with the
Polpettine di melanzane al caprino con insalatina di campo
eggplant croquettes with goat cheese and field greens
GREAT CHOICE!!

Main Course:
We both ordered the
Fiocchetti ai tre formaggi e pera
small pasta pouches filled with cheese and pear (below)
AMAZING!!! LIFE CHANGING!!! 
 For dessert, I opted for the Italian Cheesecake. 
Not the best, sadly. It was almost too ricotta-y. I should have chosen something else. By this time, it was too much cheese throughout the dinner. Oh well!


OVERALL:
I would give Mezzogiorno a 7/10. 
The main course was the best part!

Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment