4.21.2011

KATZ'S

This is the ever-waited Katz's experience!!! 
My trusty sidekick Alex and I went to pig out one nice spring day in NYC! 


 Our feast:



I got the Chicken Noodle Soup and 1/2 of a Reuben and I was NOT disappointed one bit!!! 
The soup was perfect because I was getting over a nasty cold. The chicken was tender, the broth was hot, and the noodles were stringy and delicious. The Reuben was perfection. The bread was soft, the meat was juicy, the cheese was melted, the sauerkraut was  crunchy and the Russian dressing was tangy! Each bite kept getting better, and I did not think it was possible!

(LOOK AT THE GLORIOUS REUBEN)

Alex got the Pastrami and Corned Beef sandwich. Basic, just bread, meat, and mustard. But worth every bite!! He could not finish it but he did his best!!! 



Our meal also came with sweet/tangy homemade pickles! 

We also snagged the infamous "When Harry Met Sally" table!! 



We had some fun under the sign!


A VERY classic New York City experience!!!


Overall:
Very pleased!!! Everything was perfect and I did not want the meal to end!!!
Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment