1.04.2011

My Version of Italian Wedding Soup

So I am on vacation in San Diego and lately, all I've been wanting to eat is soup and stew. 
I found this recipe and I made it! 
Not only is this soup healthy, but it is filling and REALLY good!

Here is the recipe:
2 Cartons of Chicken Broth 
1 Zucchini 
Head of Broccoli 
Spinach, A LOT OF SPINACH
Carrots
Onion
Garlic 
Cooked Little Macaroni (I used Ditalini)
Ground Low-Fat Turkey
Salt and Pepper
Basil
Parmesan Cheese for Garnish!

*Put all of the above together in one pot and shazam! Soup! 

Now, the recipe in pictures!

First, the broth

 Then the veggies!


Then the meat!

 Macaroni Time!

 One happy family!

Viola! 

If you make this, please let me know anything you added or took out! Make it your own style!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment